Thursday, August 27, 2020

Dollarama Dud?

They can't all be winners, but it's always a surprise with...


Purchased...I don't know, some time in 2019....it's been waiting for it's day in the sun. Will I regret not opening it sooner? Not likely...

So what do we get?


Not only do we get 4 pieces of shipping material for protecting cards, but I don't mind the 25 card hinged containers, though my preferred are the two piece ones. As for the three packs of cards, no luck getting my faves like Original 6 team ones or The 80s as I'll take a shot with those packs any day.

First up, the 1,000 point pack...


At first glance, I thought I may luck out and need the Duncan Keith for the 2015-16 Upper Deck Portfolios set, but it was a dupe. Only need was Oates (which is the one card I wouldn't have minded being a double so I could pass it on to Jeff Scott.

Next up, the 90s...guessing most will be 1990-1992...


Well, no surprises there. The good is getting an addition to 1989-90 O Pee Chee with Huddy.

Last up, the last decade...


A decent trio of cards, just not sets that I collect.

Well - two cards and a container for $2. Definitely not a top opening from the year - not even going to touch on the scoring as this is bottom of the bunch - dud indeed.

1 comment: