Sunday, December 8, 2019

Twice as nice

Well, only one keeper yesterday, but double as good today.



2008-09 Upper Deck Victory is a set I got a great start on from the Santa Lot, and we get a couple more here. I can't stand Chara personally, but in large part due to the problems Leaf teams have had with him.



I try to avoid chunks of cards that I know are from sets I know I don't need, but I was in a bit of a rush picking these packs, so I got stuck with a few more 1991 Donruss baseball cards I don't need.



No luck on the 1991-92 O Pee Chee Premier cards, as I do need a good 40 or so cards from the set to complete it. Also no luck in a couple other Victory cards, but can't win them all.

We then end with...



We end the pack with some more MMA cards. May not be my thing, but the last four are actually gold parallels. More than happy to trade these and any other UFC cards I pulled as a package deal for some Leafs/Jays or anything else on my want list.

No comments:

Post a Comment