Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Gettin' Bugsy With It

 I am going to start by apologizing for being a bit late on sharing some of the trades I had in busy season. I could pull and send cards, but trying to keep up with the scans and posts while keeping busy, just wasn't happening. As such, today we have a trade post from a bit ago. Doesn't make the cards less awesome though!


Bugsy241 at TCDB sent along a bunch of Blue Jays cards. Now, it's amazing to see how many from the early 90s, I still need. I mean, with all the microvariations, and even Classic sets I don't ever remember seeing, just lots of good stuff here. The Upper Deck gold hologram factory set cards are nice, though not very different from the other similar cards I have from the retail set.

I still don't have all of the 1991 Donruss variation cards, but I am a few closer. I find it amazing to think I will need a 100 card plastic box to hold all the Jays base cards including variations when all is said and done...crazy!

Big thanks for the trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment