Monday, May 1, 2023

Newer Still

 As promised, getting over the humpp of the end of busy season, some more picture-rific Magic cards. Here we have them from 2023 newer release regarding Dominaria and Phyrexia. I mean, I get it, it's like sequels, going back to sets, places that were successful in years gone past, but still different in a card sense. It does give good reason to reprint certain cards.




I talked yesterday about newer sets having the full art or alternative art, etc, and here are some examples of just that. You can see an extended art Table of Compleation in the middle and the "base" card top left for comparison.






Here is the part I love though - as much as I complain of the additional art styles, framing, etc, the retro artifact framing is amazing. I just love it and want them all.



Foil retro frames - so pretty in hand, though they scan almost as a white border foil from the era would. That's alright though, they can do no wrong in my eyes my pretty foil retros.....

Hopefully starting tomorrow, I can take a breather and get some focus back on collecting and sharing here...so much more fun things to do than just work 10-14 hours a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment