Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Not Chess...

 Another day, another TCDB trade and we aren't talkin' chess, but we are talkin' trade with dbishop93.


We start with some 1986 Donruss Jays in the eye crossing design. I don't know about you, but the blue and black lines fronts bothers my eyes if I stare at them too long. Getting those logged in, notice the McGriiff rookie card price seems to be a few bucks, so not sure if I'll see that any time soon.

The 1986 Topps MIGHT just be the last card I need for the set - I think I need to do the count through again to make sure I am not missing anything.

As for the 1989 Donruss, generally error cards and Jays variations - again, just needing to check and make sure they were labelled right in the trade as some don't check the micro variations.

Still amazes me just how many "junk" era cards I don't have...good thing there's an abundance out there that finding them is just a matter of time.

Another solid TCDB trade in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment