Sunday, May 21, 2023

Happy Anniversary!

Okay, that title has absolutely nothing to do with cards at all. Today the wife and I celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary (dang - time really started to fly once we had the kiddos). I nicely doubled up as I got her tickets for the Hamilton play in Toronto at Christmas, the date for which just happened to be today. Nice to be able to kill two birds with one stone as the saying goes.

With that said,  today's post will be a short PWE share so we can get ready for the day. A PWE coming from a province over, Quebec, and TCDB member nordiques24. I am taking a wild guess just from the name, that they are a fan of the old Nordiques team.


Now it's probably my mess up, or could have been a wrong labelling in TCDB, but I didn't notice until getting the Finest card, that it's a Nordiques team card, not Toronto. Now, I'm not sure if when I added cards in TCDB, it was labelled wrong, or I made the mistake, but either way, I know I don't check super close on the what I am getting when offered trades, so didn't catch it, and now it can go to the trader pile instead.

No big deal, and that is on me.

Otherwise, we get a couple nice parallels, but Potvin is the winner in the bunch to me.

Anyway, short and sweet as I say, and hope you all have a great one!

5 comments: