Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Thanks Kyle!

 Today, the first of a number of trade sharing days as I try to clean by busy season backlog. Today, a trade with TCDB member Gregory_kyle who sent along a bunch of mostly hockey cards, so let's get into it!


The usual hockey for me is Leafs, and that includes checklists which contain the team as a whole, but not the only cards to get.

I am still working on the 2022-23 Tim Hortons set, so a base card here or there will be welcome additions.

Also, believe it or not, the early 90s Upper Deck cards help me to finish some of the hologram variation team sets too...just like 30 years after the things came out!


We get a random error card with a Canadien flare, otherwise, more Leafs...


A single baseball card, and then what may be my newest favourite, or close to favourite photo on a hockey card ebver....


It's Eddie the Eagle, and an angle and shot I can't say I have seen well before, and it's just...wow....love it!



We end with a bunch of Parkie Tall Boys. The size makes these a little less likeable as the unusual always make conformity in organizing a pain, but they are very pretty cards!

Very much appreciate the trade and all the additions! More trades to share tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment