Thursday, May 11, 2023

Outta Nowhere

 Let's show first - comment second....

As much as I don't really care for the design of the insert, any card which recognizes the RKO, is a good card to me. It's a great finishing move because it can be hit at any time, in many different situations, and as such, not needing a huge set up, it's a quick turn of any match.

It may not be as impressive as other moves, but when hit and executed well, it does look damaging. I mean, I still remember his RKO on Evan Bourne while Evan was coming off the top rope - check it out on YouTube.

The pack also has a couple legends - Batista - who has done much better for himself in trying to take Hollywood like The Rock, than I would have expected he would be able to do, and Molly Holly, who deserve more credit than she seems to receive for her wrestling career.

No comments:

Post a Comment