Wednesday, May 24, 2023

PAHSports Trade

 Another day, another TCDB PWE trade, and this one with the noted member PAHSports. This is a first time trade partner, and all went off without any issues at all, great communication and great cards. What cards?

Well, since you asked...


Usual suspects including another Grand Slammer border variation, and a single set helper with Jose continuing to narrow what I need for the 1986 Topps Traded set.

I always worry about trading for Topps Big cards because the size makes them stick out that little bit more, and I worry corners might get dingers - though not enough of a worry to ask someone to take much precaution, they are still PWE cards, and this one came through just fine.


As it turns out, I now have a quick replacement for my slightly bent Vladdy Topps Now card since I happened to be trading for it twice at about the same time. This one is in perfect condition.

I also really like the homage 1987 Topps design as with the newer cards it's a better card stock, and feels a bit crisper than the original.


We end with a few Leaf cards, and that's another solid trade in the books. Believe it or not, I still have a couple more to go before I get back to the COVID lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment