Saturday, December 2, 2023

Cards From The Dragon

 I got the chance to trade with TCDB member Dragon who is a fellow Canadian, living out in BC. Obviously that means it's a lot of hockey trading, and I received some Bruins in the trade which I won't show, but will show my personal keepers here.


Late 90s / early 90s Panini stickers take me back to collecting as a child as I was all over those sticker books! I also picked up a few dupes of O Pee Chee circa 1989-90 here because I needed a few copies for the error collection, and a couple card upgrades on my set as well.

What started the trade was the additions for the 2022-23 Timmies set, including the second of two dupes of Leaf Hockey Triumphs insert set to give me the team set I wanted as well.

Always appreciate these trades, and have a few more to share as well, including another which should knock a few more Timmies needs out of the way.

2 comments:

  1. Ulfie! And I love seeing those old Panini stickers. Didn't get to see any hockey here when I was growing up, almost all of the sticker packs/albums I had access to were baseball. Maybe 1-2 years of football.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably being in Toronto, hockey stickers were always a plenty as a kid.

      Delete