Thursday, December 21, 2023

Trade With mzentko

 Just as labelled, today, a trade share with a PWE trade I did with mzentko from TCDB which brought some Jays my way.


I did remember to scan the back of one of the stickers which was the reason for the pick up (Jay back of Bell as seen below). 1990 Topps stickers was the last year of the Topps stickers I collected as I moved onto just cards in 1991.

As much as I don't collect minor league cards, these Classic cards that relate to their drafting are middling ground, kind of like some of the Bowman cards, so I am resigned to pick them up at this point.


I believe these two cards from 1991 Classic Draft Picks are the extent of the Toronto Blue Jays picks represented in the 150 card set, so at least that was a quickly collected one for me.

I have to say the 1999 Stadium Club cards win the day for me in this trade though as the Stadium Club name and great photography rings true with these.

1 comment: