Friday, December 8, 2023

SaveDaCards!

 Today's trade share is from SaveDaKid as I saved these cards from spending more time in his traders piles, finding a nice home in my own collection.


Early 90s Topps gold parallels are really nice cards and for the most part, quite cheap, so a nice easy pick up. I am getting close on a couple of my Jays team sets of these, and actually the 1994 Topps base set is now a done deal for my Jays from the cards picked up here.


The Big League Delgado is another nice one and done Jay insert "team" set as well.


As is the Big Fly Zone insert from 2002 Upper Deck. The trade wasn't just baseball though, had to have some hockey in here too...

I am torn on the Potvin but will count it as a Leaf card as it does have him noted as drafted by Toronto on the back - but this is getting into a bit of grey area for me where I separate minors and the bigs....I just don't want to get into collecting minor league cards, the bigs has more than enough to offer!

1 comment: