Thursday, December 14, 2023

Game On!

 Nathan-John-Mercer was kind enough to gift me with a bunch of extra cards, and I'll be honest, all the cards today, and represented by today, have made their way to my son. I don't want to pick up another collectible card game (CCG) habit, so these CCG cards are all his.


MetaZoo is a relatively new CCG and I have no idea how to play, or the way the game is put together - a theme for all of the CCGs today as I have stuck strictly with Magic, and have a brief working knowledge of Pokemon.


I won't show all of the cards here, but as you can see below, if you know the games, we have some Yu-Gi-Oh, Cardfight! Vanguard, VS System, a ton of Digimon including a bunch I didn't scan, Force of Will and a couple others.



It's interesting to see the different artwork and styles, but I will say, many of the font sizes outside of Magic, are too small that I find it difficult to read, like Yu-Gi-Oh above.



Anyone out there play any of these other CCGs? Heck, back in the day, I played a bit of Star Trek, but that's about as close as I got to anything outside Magic as I say. Pokémon is just a recent pick up of knowledge because of the kiddos getting into it.

This wasn't all the extras that were sent my way by Nathan-John-Mercer though....more on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I play Yu gi oh, and some of those are decent cards.

    ReplyDelete