Sunday, December 31, 2023

Rockin' Hockey New Years' Eve

 A nice way to end the year, some random hockey cards from the COVID lot. I swear, I am going to actually finish working through the COVID lot in the next couple months because I still have so much to share and a lot of items ready to be opened, like boxes that were new and in my possession up to 5 years now.


Only a few cards to keep, a couple hobby Summit cards, a nice Hull emerald green parallel and a Jonsson uncorrected error, but we will count that for Leaf content.

Traders for those interested...


Well, if you are getting four of a kind, Fedorov isn't too shabby a pick up!


A lot of great names in the bunch as we get some Messier cards as well. Though they don't scan well with the metal look.

Not too bad a way to end the year, but still a couple thousand cards left to go in the lot. I don't think we will get to 20k, but that's fine.

I do want to end by saying, 2024 likely won't be as trade heavy as 2023. May not be for a lack of trying, but in 2023 I topped my prior total trades and ended up over 140 trades and almost 10,000 cards trading hands (about 60% out, 40% in) - a great year for it, and as much as I want to do more, I just don't think the volume will be there, but we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment