Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Golden Cards on Boxing Day

 Nothing to unbox yet, but a lot of nice shiny gold to show in a trade with Trouttrader on TCDB.


Joe Carter is the third of three Blue Jays cards from the Black Gold insert set for 1993 Topps, so nice to have those all together. The cards may not be expensive, but I love these trades for cards to finish off sets and subsets and team sets that remind me of my collecting in my youth.

The rest of the cards weren't actually on my trade list as ones I want, but a bunch of 1993 Topps gold parallel cards would easily find a home with me. I don't have as many as I do for 1992 Topps, and don't expect to work on the entire set, but these are really nice regardless.

Heck, the Phil Clark card is technically an error card - if you read the back, there's an "a" missing in the write up. A small point, but I'll take it.

A nice trade...and now to go check out 401games to see how the boxing day sales are and whether there's anything worth picking up!

1 comment: