Thursday, December 28, 2023

COVID Lot Set Help

 We dive briefly back to the COVID lot for a pull of some hockey cards circa 2002-2004, so sets I didn't see when they came out as I was out of the hobby.


We start with 2002-03Signature Series which I have no interest in and which are dark, full of design on the front and minimal on stats on the back with the single season and career lines only. Yeah, pass for me on this one.


I have picked up some 2003-04 SPx from lots, so started this set and pick up a couple set helpers with Maxim and Bill.


A couple sets I still haven't seen much of, so trade fodder if any LeClair or Trilogy collectors out there.


We end nicely with the 2003-04 Toronto Star offering from In The Game which I was able to not only get 7 more base cards knocked off, but also got a bunch of Leaf cards, some of which were needs since I need a team and set card, very nice.


Was close to getting the full team run here, but not quite, that's alright though, more than I expected to see and get!


Still, don't like the lack of stats back on them....

No comments:

Post a Comment