Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas

 As usual with the holiday, I will not keep you long. It's Christmas, a time for family and friends, and not being alone in front of a computer. It is a good time to be thankful, for big things like family and friends, and small things like nice people to trade with at TCDB like StarsFan.

An amazing bunch of late 70s and early 80s Leaf cards which were all needs for me.


This actually helped to complete my earliest base Leaf team set with 1981-82 Topps now in the books. I was also able to finish 1984-85 O Pee Chee with the cards from this trade as well.

The condition of the cards is great. A lot of the time you get decent corner wear when getting back to the early 80s, but these are all pretty solid which is amazing.

I am sure I will have some card related Christmas sharing to come in the next few days and beyond, but for now, enjoy the day and have a great one!

6 comments:

  1. One day late... but I hope you had a merry Christmas! Topps really hooked up hockey collectors with some great designs back in the 70's and 80's.

    ReplyDelete