Saturday, December 16, 2023

Heavy Metal

Today we share a nice add on that I got from Nathan-John-Mercer with our TCDB trade. These are actually a bit of a nostalgia trip for me as I ended up with a bunch of the packs back in the 90s to the point I may have had a complete base set.


These Kartch medallions from 1999 are heavy enough and made of metal so I like them better than the pog type collectibles which were a thing back in the 90s too. The gold parallels fall one per 16 packs, so were fairly rare considering. You get some stars in more than once, which wasn't really needed at the time - there were enough stars for a 54 medallion set, but it is what it is.


I wouldn't have gone out of my way to get them, but it was really nice to see them again, and they will be staying put accordingly.

Some decent stars, including Mrs. Brock Lesnar - still can't believe that one, but they seem to have made it work long term, so good for them.

Another great bunch, and some more to finish up sharing tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I remember Katch making these things for hockey players... but first time seeing WWE stars. I really like seeing all of these, because the late 90's/early 2000's was the last era I really watched the sport on a regular basis. Good times.

    ReplyDelete