Sunday, December 17, 2023

The Last of the Extras

 The rest of the cards from Nathan-John-Mercer, which he was kind enough to betow upon me, include a bunch of additional base additions.



2021-22 Upper Deck is a set on my list, like so many others, but I haven't received too much from it. That's okay, the base seem to be in abundance in repacks now. It's like a "junk wax" era the last couple years, but not quite. With so many flippers and investors, base cards seem to be aplenty, which works for me.


I have an extra 1991-92 Upper Deck high series sealed set which is up for trade or sale if anyone is interested (though the shipping usually prices it out for what it is). There were a few of the Naibsco packs, so I kept one sealed, and opened the others as I am working on the set, and it's just Jays and Expos, so they will all find homes quickly anyway.


Some Jays from it to keep, and a single sticker addition for the Leaf collection.

As for food/insert and other keepers...

I honestly didn't know about the 1992-93 Pro Set inserts until getting these cards, so more knowledge for me.

There were a bunch (say 50 or so) of other cards for trade now which are all up on my TCDB profile, so feel free to take a look, I am always happy to trade!

1 comment:

  1. Love those Nabisco cards. Hardest one for me to get was Tony Perez.

    ReplyDelete