Tuesday, December 19, 2023

LightzZ It Up

 Another small PWE trade with a TCDB member, this one LightzZ and let's see what we get to light up this holiday season - see what I did there - that's dad level funny.

A few things to unpack here.

The John Olerud is actually the Sample version, so there is a similar base sample card I still want to get, but always find such cards neat or coll as it were.

The Vladdy card is all kinds of Stadium Club goodness with that photo - love it.

Nate's is a blue parallel which is hard to see on the front with how dark it scanned, but it does suit the Jays blue very well.

I now have all three Leaf base cards in the 2005-06 Upper Deck Rookie Update Box Set.

Jakub keeps adding to a set I started with a hobby box buy a number of ears ago, and still have a bit to go on the pure base set.

Lots of little goodies in this one, and another great trade. I am over 130 trades for the year, well past the 100 or so I did last year. I don't expect to do this many next year, but I have seen over 5,000 cards leave and 4,000 cards come in - a good year in that regard!

No comments:

Post a Comment